|Instructions on accessing Gtdagenda Tasks via calendar feeds.|
Please note that only the tasks with a due date will be included in iCal feeds.
|Enable the Calendar Feed|
iCal Feeds in Outlook
iCal Feeds in Google Calendar
Enable your iCal feed URL and then send the URL to another user with whom you want to share tasks, or use it in your own calendar clients.
Go to Settings > Services, and make sure the On radio button near iCal feed is checked, and click Save changes. Go back to Settings and you will see your iCal feed URL. The URL here is for your FULL Gtdagenda task list. For a specific context or project iCal feed URL you must go to that context/project page.
1. In Outlook 2007, select Tools / Account Settings.
2. Click the Internet Calendars tab.
3. Click New.
4. Enter the iCal feed URL from Gtdagenda.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Change the Folder Name as desired, for example to: Gtdagenda.
7. Click the OK button.
8. Click the Close button. In the Calendar left pane, the new calendar will appear in your Other Calendars section.
1. In Google Calendar left pane, click the down arrow menu near Other Calendars.
2. Select Add by URL from the menu.
3. Enter the iCal feed URL from Gtdagenda.
4. Click the Add Calendar button.
5. In Google Calendar left pane, the new calendar will appear under Other Calendars .