The Gtdagenda XML API is implemented as a PHP page that accepts GET or POST params and returns XML.
API clients must hit the URL http://www.gtdagenda.com/api.php
All API requests must have a key argument indicating the user, except cmd=login.
- You can use GET or POST. If you are submitting files however, you must use a enctype="multipart/form-data" POST.
- All API requests will have a cmd argument indicating what you want to do, like cmd=login.
- All API requests must have a key argument indicating the user, except cmd=login. The token can be used indefinitely.
- The response is a valid XML file in UTF-8 format containing an outer <response> tag at the root.
- If the first child node is <error>, something went wrong.
- If the key is not supplied, or if the key does not correspond to a logged-on user, you'll get error code 1:
<response><error code="1">Not logged on</error></response>